Applicants should present:
- A Czech Identity Card
- Foreign nationals: a passport or identity card/residence permit
- students: student registration
- children up to 15 yrs: an application form signed by parents or guardian
On payment of the registration fee the user receives a non-transferable Library Membership Card. Holders of Opus Cards and/or valid ISIC cards may request to use these cards instead.
- prior to visiting the Library, readers can fill in this pre-registration form (this is not, however, a condition of membership)
- pre-registration is valid for 14 days, and enables you to reserve items on loan, order from the stack or gain remote access to electronic resources (databases)
- registration must be completed in person at the Information Desk
- intended for those who live too far from the Library or suffer from a medical condition and cannot visit the Library in person;
- authorizes the use of Library electronic resources – e-books, databases
- if you need to register online, please fill in the application form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to register online. Upon receipt of the application form, you will receive further instructions.
- annual subscriptions can be paid into the Library’s account: 38231461/0100. Please include your name and add online registration.
Application form for readers over 15 yrs
If you have any questions, please call the Information Desk on tel.: +420 482 412 133, or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org – Head of information services.